Tirth Nayak has been practicing in various judicial and quasi-judicial forums in the state of Gujarat ranging from High Court, NCLT, DRT, etc. since 2015. He is on retainer for various companies including Mass Finance Limited, Intech Creative Services Pvt. Ltd., Draft Air India) Private Ltd. and Teleysia Networks Pvt. Ltd. He as been involved in litigations and has represented Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, Sintex Group, Zaveri Group, Riddhi Siddhi Group in various proceedings. He has a rich experience and has represented clients in approximately 150+ matters for the past 3 years before the Hon’ble Gujarat High Court in different areas viz. company law matters, commercial disputes, tender matters, land matters, civil litigations etc. He also has experience in working with Kotak Mahindra Bank, where he has worked with the Legal team of the Resolutions Division of the Asset Reconstruction Department.
He has been awarded for academic excellence by Institute of Law, Nirma University in the year 2011 also attended CIMUN’11 at Cambridge University, UK as a Delegate of Oman (Crisis Committee) among other recognition.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
- Advocate, Bar Council of Gujarat
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Company Laws
- Commercial Litigation
- SARFAESI Act, 2002
and RDDBFI Act, 1993
- Appeared and argued before the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Landmark Judgement of Ebix Singapore Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Committee of Creditors of Educomp Solutions Ltd. (2021) SCC On Line SC 707 wherein the Supreme Court held that a Resolution Plan once approved by the Committee of Creditors cannot be modified/withdrawn.
- Appeared and assisted in various matters concerning the CIRP of Reliance Naval and Engineering Limited on behalf of the Committee of Creditors before the National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad Bench.
- Appeared before the National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad Bench in the merger of Sterling Accuris Wellness Private Limited and Pangenomics International Private Limited.
- Appeared and advised Zaveri and Company Pvt. Ltd. in respect of Resolution Plans for various entities undergoing CIRP in Ahmedabad and Delhi.